Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bobby's Burger Palace is the Best!


On the way coming home from a business trip, I made a quick detour to Bobby's Burger Palace in Cherry Hill, NJ.  This is the burger chain built by famed chef, Bobby Flay.   I believe I just might have had the best burger in my entire life.  I am well familiar with the place, but it has probably been 4 years since I last visited.  I don't get to go there much because I'm not in the area.   I got a simple "Crunchburger"--translated cheeseburger with potato chips on top.   I go the crunchburger route for the simplicity of the burger.  I just want to taste the meat an cheese.  I savored every juicy bite of this guy.   My favorite thing to do is take a bite, then get one of their sauces from the table (my favorite was the jalapeno today) and just shoot a little bit of sauce on the next bite.  Then shoot a different sauce on the following bite, then back to no sauce.    Wow.  I left happy.

I left with one of these!  yum...



No comments:

Post a Comment